Wednesday, January 15, 2014

DAY 39

I can't believe that tomorrow is day 40. Even though I wasn't always successful, writing down my activities every day has been helpful to understanding my strengths and weaknesses.

I wish I had done more today, but today was another busy work day. I did go to the gym tonight with my husband. My sister came over and watched the baby. After a busy day, I had to force myself to leave the house and go to the gym. I DIDN'T WANT TO GO!

I did have a lovely phone conversation with a friend today. She and I have not heard from a mutual friend of ours and we plotted together to have a "friend intervention" for this person! So that was fun. We're going to call her and see if we can get together. Connection will continue!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...