Wednesday, January 8, 2014

DAY 31

Today I had a Women's Club meeting. I've been trying to become more actively involved in this group so I can become more engaged in community service. My only issue is that when I get home the baby is already in bed. It's hard to leave my baby in the morning and then see her at night without spending time with her. That's the most difficult aspect of doing anything social during the week.

I also think I've decided on my next project. My next project will be a spending experiment, about me connecting with money, by not spending it. If you're like me then sometimes you buy things carelessly. I want to spend 40 days on a spending freeze. Buying only essentials, such as food and supplies. I'm not sure when this project will be begin, but sometime in the near future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...