Saturday, December 21, 2013

DAY 13 - Christmas is coming

First order of business. One of my neighbors was taken to the hospital by ambulance. When you live in a small neighborhood, everyone notices when someone is taken by ambulance to the emergency room. This may be forward, but after a few hours passed, I called the hospital and asked for their hospital room. I told my neighbors that if there was anything I could do, like make a meal or spend time with this person in the hospital, I would be glad to do it. I'm hoping and praying that this person recovers soon.

In other news, I went to a work-related Christmas party today and exchanged a few presents. I called a good friend who I hadn't spoken to in a while. We plan to go to a tea shop for brunch after the holidays. I still have a few more presents to buy. Christmas is coming and I'm not ready. Lots of presents to wrap. Lots of connection!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...