Tuesday, December 10, 2013

DAY 3 - Bible Study Group

So today I went to a friend's Bible Study Group for the first time. They have the function every two weeks and I've been invited before but I have never attended their particular group. As I am trying to purposefully connect with friends and family members for the next 40 days, I decided to take some time out of my busy schedule to join them. I was glad that I did as this was the last time they were going to meet for the remainder of the year because of the holiday season.

Going to a function on a weeknight at 7:00 p.m. may seem like a simple endeavor for most people and before I had a baby it was easy. Now that I have an infant, my priorities have shifted. Going to a social function on a weeknight means that my husband is automatically on baby duty. He's a really great husband and father, so he doesn't mind. However, I do like to be home so that we can share the workload, i.e. dinner, dishes, cleaning the house, and of course our baby. But it was nice to have some spiritual time and connect with friends for a two hours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...