Saturday, March 28, 2015

Day 25 - Amazonian

So I've been trying to save money where I can. I am in the process...not there yet, of cutting the cable cord completely. I've already switched internet companies. Now I just need to cut the cable beast in lieu of Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, and Sling TV. I'm almost there, but not quite. There is so much good television coming on basic cable that I may have to give up.

In other news I've been using Amazon a lot. I've been using their subscribe and save feature for diapers and wipes for a while now. I just recently tried their Amazon Pantry for a flat fee of $5.99 shipping per box and I was pleasantly surprised. I managed to get a good deal and stock up on quite a few pantry items. My local UPS driver is probably not happy with me. In the meantime, I saved myself a trip the grocery store. Saving time is on my list too right?

The diet is not going as well as I had hoped. I've been sick for the past week and have not been able to exercise a lick. I will start back up on Monday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...